All Organic Ingredients:
3 cups dry brown rice cooked
1/2 c olive oil
1/2 c Tamari sauce
1/4 c grated, fresh gingeroot
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbs raw honey
1 Tbs cornstarch mixed with 1/4 c water
4 carrots-julienne cut
1 yellow onion- sliced
1 small head of green cabbage- sliced
1 red pepper- sliced
1 yellow pepper- sliced
2-3 c broccoli florets
fresh cilantro- torn
Prep Time 45 min
1. Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook on high for 1 min, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, cook the carrots and onion in 1/4 cup of the sauce for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the rest of the vegetables and sauté for another 5 minutes
5. Mix in the rest of the sauce and coat all vegetables.
6. To serve, place vegetables on rice.
7. Sprinkle with cilantro